Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Pass the Coffee Please!!!!!!!!

While this weekend was an absolute blast, the exhaustion has set in and I'm in that state of needing coffee with my oxygen to keep myself moving. I'm channeling my inner Lorelai Gilmore this morning. She is one of my spirit animals after all. 



Another busy weekend in the books and this one was a special one. I had the pleasure of flying to Phoenix, AZ to see a very good friend of mine marry the love of her life. And her sister just happens to be my very best friend in the entire world, so getting to see her was a huge bonus to the weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and the Bride looked amazing! I am so happy that I was able to be there and to witness such an amazing event filled with so much love and happiness! 

Fast forward to today and I am still exhausted from the great, but crazy weekend. But it's time to start getting back into my routine for the week. Hopefully I can get back on track with everything and not lose an entire week to being exhausted. Especially because I have quite a bit to do at work this week. And I have another three day weekend coming up this weekend. The bearded one (my boyfriend) is taking me somewhere this weekend but he won't tell me where. It's a surprise! And it's driving me crazy!!! Haha! He said he would tell me on Friday. 

Okay, enough rambling for today. I'm gonna go shoot up my coffee through an IV and hopefully get some work done. Have a great Tuesday everyone! 


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-234-59B4E91DA361E9CB413AD202373294FB.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR