Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slowly Learning

So I have finally figured out a few things as far as my layout goes. There are still quite a few things that I would like to do with it, but I am still trying to figure them out. It may take me a while so please be patient with me because I will probably be changing things a lot. If you guys ever have any suggestions for me to make it look a lot better please let me know. Here are a few things that I still would like to add to the layout;

  • Hit-counter
  • Music player
  • Working page tabs (allowing you and others to navigate to an about me page for example)
So if you know how to do any of these, please do tell!! On to other things, I am guest blogging for Guinn and Bare It while her hubby is home on leave. I'm really excited  about it actually. I am also very excited for her because she is going to be the happiest girl in the world for two weeks and I hope that she gets to enjoy every single moment of the time that he is here. Ooooh! I almost forgot to say something. I scheduled an appointment today to go and try on wedding dresses at a Mori Lee trunk show in March. I am really excited. This is the part about planning a wedding that I have been the most excited about so hopefully it will be a good experience. Yay! Well until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR