Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Frustration!!!!

Hello to everyone out there! Sorry that it has been a few days since my last post. Weekends are always the busiest part of my week. I am currently in the process of becoming Catholic so I am attending Sunday mass and then a RCIA(Right of Christian Initiation of Adults) class after mass so my fiance and I go up to his parents house on Saturday nights so that we don't have to get up so early on Sundays so, to get to my point across we are very busy on the weekends.

Anyways, Aran and I are in the process of planning our wedding and can I just say agggghhhhhh!!! There is so much to do and so much to think about. I am ready to pull my hair out and we have only just begun the planning. We are trying to have an inexpensive wedding, but I am coming to realize that there is no such thing. We still have a little under a year but it seems like there is so much to do but we can't do anything until this summer. And if you know me, I am a planning person. I have to have everything planned in advance for me to not be stressing out. Well not being able to plan anything is driving me crazy. And not to mention all of the decisions that have to be made. Something new comes up every time we talk about it. I just wish that this whole process was easier, but I don't think that is a possibility. Luckily, I have an amazing family, an amazing almost family and some awesome friends who are helping me through all of it. Not to mention my wonderful fiance. Thank you in advance to all of you for all of your help. Without you I would be lost. Until next time!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR