Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Avoiding Blogger Like the Plague

Not going to lie, I have been avoiding Blogger and this blog like the plague. Why? Well I kept thinking that even if I just came to look at everyone else's blog post that I would then feel bad about not having much to talk about. And then that would lead to me feeling crappy about myself and I really did not want to go down that path. So needless to say, I have been avoiding it all together. Sorry guys!

It is just that I haven't had much to talk about since the wedding is over and done with. Well except for those ridiculously stupid photographers, but let's not start talking about that again, because let's face it, you don't want  to hear me whine and complain about it more. I am more than fed up with it and I am just ready to be done with the whole situation. Which is why I sent off their final payment today so that I can get our pictures and be done with their stupid asses for good. Okay that is all on that.

Anyways, like I said, not much to talk about. I have a few posts in mind that I am going to try and sit down and write today so that I have something for you guys for later this week. Fingers crossed I don't have anything else to do today at work so that I can get that done!

Well lovelies, that is all that I have for you today. Again, sorry that I suck at being a blogger lately. I promise to try and post more this week.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I feel you, I have been avoiding it too. Now that we are down to last month till wedding, there are just some things I want to keep a secret till after the bid day, ya know! But I am coming back to catch up on your blog. Sorry I have been MIA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR