Friday, February 3, 2012

Firm Fridays: Week 3

It is time for Firm Fridays with K Law from First Name Smith



This past week had it's ups and downs. I will admit that I was just being plain lazy some days, but then others I kicked my butt into gear. 

Let's start with last Friday. I told you guys I was going to the gym that night. Well, that didn't happen, haha! I ended up having to watch my nieces so I skipped the gym. 

I ran out of time on Saturday to go to the gym before they closed.

Sunday I had to watch my nieces again and I had already made plans for after that to meet up with a friend in town so again, I failed to get to the gym. Oops!

Monday however was a different story. I went to the gym with Lou and we worked out together.

Tuesday I took the day off. I was exhausted from the weekend I think.

Wednesday I went and did a circuit work out that kicked my bootay!! It was an awesome workout and I am still sore!!

Last night we got some bad weather so we didn't want to venture out on the slick roads and tonight might just be the same. It is still snowing and it isn't supposed to let up until later tonight I believe.

Overall as far as eating goes though, I did really well! The only day that wasn't so great was last Sunday and that is because we went out to eat. I tried to pick one of the healthier menu options but I'm sure it still wasn't the best for me. Oh well! I will have to do better next time.

I did really well with the goal that I set for myself of not drinking diet soda. I didn't have a single one!! I am going to try to continue with that goal this upcoming week, but I am also setting a new goal for myself and that is to do the stairs at least three times a day at work. 

So on to the good stuff. I did finally take my measurements but of course I forgot them at home. Fail on my part again!! But, I did take them so if there is any change next week, I will share them with you. 

As far as poundage goes, I am down another pound, so that is 7 lbs. so far. Whooo hooo!!! Not too shabby! 

My only concern for this weekend is the Super Bowl. We are going to my Uncles house so I need to make sure that I bring some healthy snacks because otherwise I will probably eat like total crap on a cracker. Here is to hoping that I can have a little bit of self control this weekend and keep the weight coming off! 

Have a great day everyone and remember if you join in on Firm Fridays, make sure you go link up at K Law's blog!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR