Friday, July 25, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!! 

1-So what if this is my first post of the week. Heck, my first post in a couple of weeks. Ugh! I suck at this blogging consistently thing, haha! Oh well, at least I am posting.

2-This happened on Wednesday night!!! I will have an actual post about it next week.


3-This is going to be the longest day ever! Okay, maybe not ever, but when your boss leaves for the day at 10, it makes it pretty much impossible to get anything done or to stay in your seat for any part of the day. 

4-We are doing family pictures this weekend and for the first time ever, I am excited about them. Maybe because I don't hate what I see in pictures anymore!

5-My first mud run is next weekend and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!! I have always loved playing in the mud, so I don't really see how this will be any different. This is just an excuse for me to do it as an adult :)

Have a great weekend everyone!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR