Tuesday, July 29, 2014

That Time I Scored Dierks Bentley Tickets Two Days Before the Show!!!!

Yep! You read that right! Last week on Monday I got a call from my co-worker telling me that someone had four Dierks Bentley tickets for sale in one of those For Sale in Colorado Springs pages on Facebook. So I immediately called the lady to ask if she still had them and how much. 

I left a message for her when she didn't answer and about fifteen minutes later she called me back. She informed me that something had come up and they just weren't able to attend the show and that she just wanted to at least get what she paid for them. So she was only asking $65 a piece!!!!!! It was like the skies opened up and angels started singing!!!!

You might recall that I had been looking for tickets for weeks but couldn't find any tickets at a reasonable price. Most people were asking $100 or more for a general admission ticket that only cost $40-$50 to begin with. I wasn't paying that. And refused to. So when she said she only wanted $65 a piece I was in shock. So I asked her where the seats were and she said Row 20! Row 20!!!!! These weren't just general admission tickets! They were reserved seats! So of course I bought two of them. My friend from work met the lady the next day with our cash and she gave us our tickets. 

On Wednesday we left work a few hours early and headed up to Red Rocks. Once we found parking and then waited in line for a good 20 minutes to get into the place, we found our seats. It was at this moment that we realized that we got incredibly lucky and had amazing seats for what was going to be an amazing show!!!


The show was absolutely amazing!! Minus getting beer spilled all over my legs and feet, but it was still freaking amazing!! It was an incredible line up with Jon Pardi, Chase Rice, who is freaking gorgeous, Chris Young and of course Dierks Bentley.


With each artist that came out, the show just got better. And the weather was perfect! It had rained before we got there, so it was nice and cool and a nice breeze was blowing through. It was just a perfect night all around!


Dierks Bentley was absolutely amazing. He was so entertaining and just fun to watch. He had a great set list and you could tell he was excited to be there. He kept looking up at the sold out crowd and the expression on his face said it all. And so did this tweet from him!


 And with our seats being so close, I was actually able to get some pretty decent pictures. I was very happy with this, haha!


I just keep thinking back to this night and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I just keep re-living it. It was definitely one of the best concerts I have ever been too.It was an incredible night that is for sure!! And you better believe that this girl will be seeing Dierks again when he returns to Colorado! I wouldn't miss it!

 And one last thing, thank you to the lady who sold us her tickets. You could have been an asshole and charge double, heck triple what you paid for them, but you didn't. You were reasonable and fair and it just goes to show that there are still good people out there. Thank you for being awesome and selling us your tickets. Because of you we had an incredible night that we won't be forgetting anytime soon. So again, thank you!

Megan

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I always hear about people being able to do this and I've never gotten lucky enough. My friend Caitlin is that weirdo who can call up a radio station and magically win tickets!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR