Monday, July 25, 2016

Blog Ideas

Hello Blog World! Happy Monday! 

I have really been wanting to blog more and more lately. Small problem though. I sit down to blog and I can not come up with anything to write about. Not a single thing. Writers block I guess is what you would call that. Whatever the name for it, it is frustrating. 

I am here to ask for some help. What do you guys do to get ideas for your blog? I want to know how you guys get so creative with posts and what to talk about. Do they just come to you in the middle of the night or day? Do you use a website that gives you some ideas? Do you use a planner and plan every blog post out? Or do you just write down a general idea? 

I really want to keep up with blogging. It is something I really enjoy and is very therapeutic at times for me. Even though I don't think I have a lot of readers, which shouldn't matter. If I am happy doing it, then that is enough for me. But having some awesome post ideas might just help keep me going. 

So, how do you get your creative juices flowing? Teach me your ways! 


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-234-59B4E91DA361E9CB413AD202373294FB.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR