Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Weigh-In-Wednesday

This past week has been up and down. I finally got on the scale yesterday morning for the first time since the end of June. To be real, I have been so scared to step on that scale. And honestly, I think that is why it showed what it did yesterday morning. 174.8. Almost 20 lbs up from my lowest weight of 155. Cue me having a minor meltdown/panic attack/ freak out yesterday morning. Tears and all. 

It wasn't pretty. But it was a wake up call and a slap in the face all at the same time. I am the only person that is responsible for me putting weight back on. No one else. Just me. So I need to be responsible for getting it back off too. 

Although I have been struggling to stay motivated, I know that I can do it because I did it once before. I need to buckle down and get serious. Serious about what I am fueling my body with. And serious about my workouts. That is all there is to it. 

I can do this! And I will! 



 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-234-59B4E91DA361E9CB413AD202373294FB.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR