Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Weigh-In-Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Thank goodness! This week needs to go by a little more quickly, but since it is Wednesday, it's time for Weigh-In-Wednesday. 

This week has been way better. My eating is getting better. I am exercising more and making sure that I hit my calorie burn. I have been incorporating more cardio into my daily exercise too which I think is really helping. 

I have been trying to stay away from the super sugary everything and trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my daily meals again. And honestly, I can already tell a difference. I know that sounds crazy, but when  you fuel your body with crap, you feel like crap. When you fuel your body with good foods, you feel amazing! 

Let's get down to the weight part. I weighed in this morning at 172.6. So I am down 2.2 lbs since last week. I will take that! I will take that all day long! I am happy to see the scale going back down, but I would feel so much more comfortable if I was out of the 170's. So that is my goal for next week. I want to be below 170 for next week's Weigh-In-Wednesday post. And long term, I want to be down to 165 by the time we run our next race which is on August 27th. The less weight I have to carry up the side of the mountains for this 12 mile race, the better! 

That's all I have for this post today. Short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have an amazing Wednesday! 



 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-234-59B4E91DA361E9CB413AD202373294FB.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR