Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Weigh-In-Wednesday

Going to be a short post this week, but wanted to make sure I am staying on track with these posts. More for me than anything else. Let's get down to it.

I did not meet my goal of getting under 170 this week. In fact I stayed exactly the same. But I will take that. I didn't go up and I have to remember that staying the same is better than gaining. And I honestly think I am holding on to some water because of how sore my muscles are this week. My legs feel like they are going to die!

Workouts were pretty consistent this past week. I feel like I am really getting into a great routine again. And I have really been trying to hit the cardio hard. I have two races coming up in the next month and they are both at least 12 miles long. I need to be running everyday. My legs have been getting so tight though from all of the running. I have been trying to stretch and foam roll, but I am not keeping up with it enough. Looks like that will be another goal for me for next week.

My eating has been way better too. I have been sticking to my calories and making healthier choices. I actually started low carb this week. I will cycle a week on and week off for the next month or so. We usually like to do low carb the week of our races and then carb hard the day before the race so that we have the proper fuel and energy levels for our races, so this will time out perfectly for that. 

 I want to be under 170 next week. I know I can get there. Just have to push harder. Something to work towards, right? 



Hope everyone is having a great week! 


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-234-59B4E91DA361E9CB413AD202373294FB.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR