Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It is Friday and that means that it is time for Fill In the Blank Friday over at the little things we do. This Friday's questions are a lot of fun. Remember if you want to join in, don't forget to link up. Happy Friday everyone!

Fill In The Blank Friday



1.   I love  life because  I have recently realized that life is way to short to take it for granted. With all of these horrible tragedies happening and all of the lives lost, it really makes you appreciate your life and the things in it more and more. 

2.  A time that mama knew best was  when she told me that I would meet someone when I least expected it. She was definitely right. I met my incredible fiance' on summer break from college when I was least expecting it. I definitely thought I would meet the man of my dreams at college, but I actually met him at home. Funny how that works, huh?

3.  My first kiss went a little like this   is it sad that I don't really remember how it was? I remember it happening, but I don't really remember what I was thinking afterwards or how it was. Haha!

4.  My celebrity crush is  a lot of people, haha. But recently, I have had a small crush on Scotty McCreery. Weird, I know! He is only 17, but his voice makes me melt every time I hear it. He is so cute and I can't wait for his career to take off.

5.  My splurge of choice is  different all the time. Here recently it has been clothes and Scentsy stuff. 

6.  My biggest accomplishment is   finishing college. A lot of people in my family have not finished so as of right now, I am one of the few. Pretty cool when you think about it. 

7.  My dance jam of choice is  different depending on the day. The Glee version of "Baby" by Justin Bieber has had me dancing quite a bit lately and really anything upbeat and I am down for dancing. It must be the cheerleader in me!

2 comments:

  1. I love your answer to number 1!

    I am following you from Fill in the blanks Friday www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I just love your number 1 oh so much. I agree with you life is way to short to take things for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR