Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Honeymoon Plans

I realized that I have yet to fill in all of you lovely readers on what we will be doing for our honeymoon, so I figured that since today is exactly a year until we go on our honeymoon, I would fill you guys in.

First off, we are waiting until October(our wedding is in January) to take our honeymoon. We did this first of all because of where we are going and not only that, but we wanted to have time to save some more money for the honeymoon. We figured it would be less stressful this way. You guys are probably wondering where we are going huh? Okay, I guess I can fill you in, haha! We are going to...



Walt Disney World

&

Universal Orlando Resort


Lego Land

I am so excited! I have never been to Walt Disney World or any of these other places let alone Florida. This trip is so fitting for us because lets face it, Aran and I really are just big kids, haha. Lego Land is more for Aran, but I think it will be cool to go see it. It isn't even open right now, but it will be by the time that we get there next year. 

Right now we are still planning and we are doing our research so that we know what we want to see and what we don't want to see. As of right now, we are planning on spending three days at Disney, two at Universal and one at Lego Land. That may change in the future, but as of now that is what we have decided. We know for sure some of the things that we absolutely have to do at each location. For Disney the Star Wars thing is a must and so is the Animal Kingdom Park. We are going to get the park hopper pass so that we can go wherever. I think we have decided on the Toy Story attraction as well, and of course there are a few shows like Indiana Jones and the Cars stunt show and Beauty and the Beast that we want to see. I am hoping that we have enough time to do all of this.

For Universal my only request at this point is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I think I am more excited about this than anything else, haha! I can't believe we only have a year until we are there. I guess it is just one more thing to look forward too. 

I'm sure a lot of you have been to these parks. Do you have any suggestions for us on things that we should see or do? What are some of your favorite attractions?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. We are going ther too! Big A has never been and never been on a plane so we thought it would be a good first trip! We are going in September too. Can't wait to see what you plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! You will have a great time and it will probably magical too...as only Disney can be! :) All the best with all of your final wedding planning, I'm busy planning mine for next year too, and woo hoo for picking a honeymoon destination...we still have to pick ours! Loving your blog!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sounds like so much fun! I love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omgomgomgomgog Disney is the best place on earth!! Even though it's considered "kiddie" I think it's one of the most romantic places on earth and if Chris and I hadn't been there together twice already, we would have def. wanted to go there for our honeymoon, too. I think especially since you haven't been there before, this is PERFECT!! Advice: See it all...do every ride, see every attraction. I know that sounds overwhelming....and you def. need some down time too...but you can't go wrong with any ride or attraction at Disney. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but as it gets closer, def. email me for ideas and suggestions! i.e. you only need to reserve about half a day for animal Kingdom..maybe 3/4 of a day...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR