Thursday, October 13, 2011

Without Further Ado

I received a phone call last night from an amazing friend (and someone that I consider to be a part of my family) letting me know that she received her Wedding invitation in the mail. Holy crap, that was quick! And I am so excited because she raved about them. She told me that they were some of the most beautiful invites that she had ever seen. It made me feel so great because we worked so hard on them.

Now that some of our guests have received their invites it is time to finally reveal the product of all of our hard work. So without further ado, I give you our invitations...

Main Invite
Reception Info Insert
RSVP Insert
The invitation all put together. The RSVP envelope is hiding
behind the picture and our insert cards. And if you can't
 tell, the card stock for the invites has a shimmer to it.
Invite all put together with the belly band
and the makeshift "inner" envelope card
I know this is essentially the same picture but the flash
shows how the pocket fold shimmers

I can't believe they are actually in our guests hands already. It just makes everything that much more official. I really hope that you guys like our invites. We love them and are so glad that we went the way that we did with them. 

I just wanted to say thank you really quick to all of you for your help during the invitation process. You guys all had so many great ideas. Thanks for all of your help with everything! You guys are AWESOME!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh wow! Beautiful! I love pocketfold invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful!! Congrats on a job well done, you def. deserve kudos for how great they came out! I LOVE the shimmer, and the border/designs on the invite and reply card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and you can tell you guys put a lot of hard work and personalization into them. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR