Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo Fun in the Snow

Shortly after the ceremony, we headed over to our reception site. Upon arriving it was still snowing and it looked absolutely beautiful outside. So we decided to go outside and take some pictures in the snow. These pictures ended up being my favorite photos of the entire day. They turned out absolutely amazing. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to take these photos. 








This is one of my favorites of the two of us









This is my favorite picture of me of the entire day.



Love this picture of me and Lou

Even though my feet were freezing afterwards and my shoes were soaked, it was worth every second of it. My only regret is that we didn't bring all of our wedding party out to take photos. The snow and the landscaping at our reception site would have made for some great photos. Oh well, at least we got the ones that we did. 

Photobucket

Need to catch up?

Arrivals
Hunting Down Tuxedos
A Morning of Getting Beautified
Venue Set Up
A Rehearsal & A Dinner
Bridal Party Gifts Part 1
Bridal Party Gifts Part 2
Bridal Party Gifts Part 3
Getting Ready-Hair & Make-Up
Getting Dressed: The Groom & His Fellas
Getting Dressed: The Flower Girls
Getting Dressed: The Bride & Her Ladies 
The Ceremony 
Formal Photos 
Photo Fun: The Groom & His Fellas
Photo Fun: The Bride & Her Ladies

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos!! You and your husband look fantastic, and the snow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR