Friday, July 20, 2012

BIG News!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I planned on having another wedding recap up today, but we were a little busy yesterday afternoon/evening that I just didn't have a chance to write it. I may have some time here later today so I will get going on that. We are so close to being done with the recaps, so I am trying to get them done for you guys!

Onto the BIG news and the reason for us being busy yesterday afternoon/evening. We are now officially homeowners!!!!! We closed yesterday on our very first house and we could not be more excited! We did our final walk through around 2 yesterday and then we signed our lives away around 3. It was a lot of signing which proved to be difficult for me since I have only been signing this signature for about five months. But we got through all of the paperwork, they gave us the keys and it was ours!!!

Tonight we are painting and tomorrow we are moving in! We were supposed to start moving in today, but Aran wasn't able to get the day off from work. I however took the day off and moved a bunch of stuff in my car this morning and am now waiting for DirecTV to show up. They told us from 12-4 sometime today. They only have an hour left before I get mad.

Agghhhhh! I can't believe we own a house! I can't wait to start decorating. I have been on Pinterest like crazy this past week getting so many ideas.

Like this one for our bathroom so that I can clear up the clutter on the counter...






And this idea for our laundry room so that we have more storage and a place to fold clothes...







And this for decor for our kitchen...



And paint colors for all of the rooms in the house...


Source: bhg.com via Megan on Pinterest


I can't wait to show you guys everything that we do with it. We have so many ideas. Half of them probably won't even happen, but we can dream, right?

As soon as I get the pictures that our Realtor took of us in front of the house yesterday, I will get them up for you guys to see.

Well, I need to get going. I have more stuff to do. Have a great weekend everybody!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's so awesome! Can't wait to see pictures! And of course, so so jealous! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR