Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

Now that I have shown you our beautiful cake, it's time to cut it! This proved to be somewhat difficult for us because of the plates in between each layer. Our photographer had to help us out, but we eventually figured it out.




Here, have some cake!



Ugh, eww! Haha!


I can only imagine what I was thinking at this point.

And yes, we were nice to each other and didn't shove cake in each other's face. Probably because I told him that if he did, I was going to kill him, but I like to think it is because he is just too sweet and would never do that to me. 

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I told Big A that I wanted to wear tarps so that we could go wild! He seems to disagree. It wasn't until a couple people gave me their opinions about how "unclassy" it was that I decided we are DEFINITELY doing it. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your cake! its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I LOVE your cake :)
    We were nice to each other too for the same reason, I told chris "NO WAY" he ended up smooshing a tiny bit into the corner of my mouth, but it was just a little playful and I couldn't get mad at him for that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR