Monday, July 16, 2012

First Dance

After cutting the cake it was time for our first dance as a married couple. We had a really hard time deciding on a song that we both liked. I absolutely love Frank Sinatra(we have the same Birthday) and so did my Grandparents, so I knew that we would be dancing to a Sinatra song, but we just weren't sure which one. I searched the Wedding Wire song gallery for days upon end until I found one that we could both agree on. We danced to Frank Sinatra's "As Time Goes By." Some of you may know it as the song from Casablanca, which just happens to be one of mine and Aran's favorite movies.





Aran and I weren't really sure what we should be doing during our dance, so we just kind of talked and laughed, which you will see in most of our pictures. But at the same time that is very much us, we are always laughing and having a good time, so the pictures were very telling of who we are as a couple.















I loved our first dance. I felt like we were the only two people in the room and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was perfect in every way!

Photobucket

Need to catch up?

Arrivals
Hunting Down Tuxedos
A Morning of Getting Beautified
Venue Set Up
A Rehearsal & A Dinner
Bridal Party Gifts Part 1
Bridal Party Gifts Part 2
Bridal Party Gifts Part 3
Getting Ready-Hair & Make-Up
Getting Dressed: The Groom & His Fellas
Getting Dressed: The Flower Girls
Getting Dressed: The Bride & Her Ladies 
The Ceremony 
Formal Photos 
Photo Fun: The Groom & His Fellas 
Photo Fun: The Bride & Her Ladies
Photo Fun in the Snow 
A Girl Needs Her Accessories
With These Rings We Wed
Table Decor
Wishing Tree
Our Entrance 
Speech, Speech, Speech 
Candy Buffet: The Favor Box 
Candy Buffet: The Finished Product 
Our Cake
Let Them Eat Cake

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I always think the first dance song choice is so telling of the couple. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yall are so cute and i just love how happy you two look!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR