Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Recap

Good morning lovelies! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine once again was super busy. 

My weekend started on Friday. The Hubby and I took the day off to host our very first garage sale. Our community has a weekend every year where tons of families participate, so we decided to partake. We didn't realize how much crap we had to get rid of until we started going through all of it. 

So Friday morning we got everything set up and hoped for the best. I actually decided to head out to some of the other garage sales while the Hubby watched ours. Good thing I did because I found this beautiful dresser!!!! I talked the guy down to $130 and I am so freaking in love with this dresser it is ridiculous!


Around 2 we packed the garage sale up for the day. Shortly after that, I got ready for my Zumba party. The theme this time was Hawaiian Luau, so of course I had to go all out. 

Doing my best impression of the Jolie leg

Saturday morning we got up bright and early again to have our garage sale again. It went pretty well. We got rid of a bunch of crap and made a little over $200, so I would say it was worth it. 

After the garage sale we headed over to my Brother's house to spend some time with my Niece since it was her 5th Birthday! Where has the time gone?! I can't believe she is 5! 


Saturday was also my Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!! Thanks for being such an amazing person to look up to!


After we left my Brothers we went to Lowe's to get some stuff to plant some flowers and then headed home to have dinner and watch the Rapids game.

Sunday was pretty nuts too. I got up and started cleaning and then headed to the grocery store. Then I came home to get ready for our impromptu BBQ that my family and a few friends came over for. We had tons of delicious food! And we had a great time with our family and friends. 

It was a pretty great weekend! But of course now I am back at work for a full week. This is going to be rough, haha! I hope you guys all had a great weekend!

And one last thing, I want to say Happy Anniversary to my Brother and my Sister-In-Law! Happy 5 years guys!!! I love you both and I am sure you will share many more! And thanks for giving me such adorable Nieces!




Megan

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great little weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you get to go to Zumba parties!! I need to find a place like that near me!! What a good weekend, though - you did a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother's family is so cute with those cute little girls!! And wow, that dresser is awesome!!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR