Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Recap

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Here is what we did.

Friday night was date night. We started out by going to our favorite Chinese place for dinner. It was delicious, as always. Then we followed up dinner with a trip to the Penny Arcade. The Penny Arcade is this awesome place with all kinds of old games like Skeeball, every different kind of pin ball machine, horse races and a whole lot more. 

We started out by playing Skeeball, which is our favorite. We always turn it into a competition to see who can score the most points. I won all but one round I think. What can I say, I am a Skeeball master!

After Skeeball it was on to one of our other favorite games. It's this Dinosaur game where you shoot balls into tubes to get the amount of tickets that the tube says. Aran hit the jackpot and we got 500 tickets within the first few balls of play. We also played the clown shooting game, the horse races and really cool 21 game.


After we were done playing games(more like we ran out of quarters) we cashed our tickets in. Usually we walk away with something kind of cheesy and plastic, but this time we got something kind of useful. I got a bamboo plant for my office. We paid 900 tickets for it. I also got some smarties and blue raspberry tootsie roll(random!). We ended the night by enjoying some delicious strawberry cheesecake ice cream. 


Saturday was pretty relaxed. We slept in which was great. Then I headed down to see my Nieces lemonade stand. It was adorable. So of course I bought some cookies and lemonade and gave them a pretty decent tip. How could I not? They were just too cute! After visiting the lemonade stand, I went inside and hung out with my Sister-In-Law and my youngest Niece for a few hours then headed out to do some errands. 


After my errands I went home and just relaxed the rest of the night and watched the Rapids game. Sunday was pretty much the same. I sat around for most of the day until I headed to the grocery store and then came home to make dinner and fold some laundry. Pretty lazy and kind of a productive day. 

Things are going to be pretty crazy around here this week. With all the stuff I have going on at work and leaving on Wednesday for a mini vacay, things are going to be nuts. I am going to try my hardest to get some posts done and scheduled for you guys this week. But if I don't get a chance and you guys don't hear from me for a while, ya know why. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend!



Megan

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE skee ball. It is so much fun. I really like that plant you got w/ your tickets too. I never see cute stuff like that.

    And yes I totally would overpay my nieces for lemonade!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are your nieces?? That's too much, you must be such a cool Aunt!

    Have an awesome mini-vacay! Can't wait to hear all about it! We're away this weekend too, in California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun date night! Your neices are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR