Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

It is the season of babies. Seriously! I know five people who are either pregnant and due soon or have already had their baby within the last week. It's crazy!

One person I know had her beautiful little girl on Friday. And then yesterday, one of my best friends, Victoria welcomed her beautiful little girl into the world too! I can't wait until lunch time today because I get to go meet her! And from all of the pictures that I have seen, she is absolutely adorable and has this super thick dark hair which I think is just so cute. Eeek! I can't wait til lunch time. 

I am more anxious than ever for the arrival of one these babies in particular, my Nephew, Hunter. He isn't technically due until Friday, but I honestly don't know if I can wait that long. And if he hasn't come by then, they have scheduled for my SIL to be induced on the 18th. That is still seven whole days away. Aaaagghhh! I just don't know if I can handle the suspense anymore. 

So Hunter, this is your favorite Aunt of all time telling you that it is time for you to make your entrance into this world. We can't wait anymore. And you are driving your Mom absolutely crazy. She just wants to hold you and not be uncomfortable anymore. And those sisters of yours are just absolutely going nuts because they want to meet you so badly. I know having three older sisters probably doesn't sound like the best thing in the world right now, but I promise you that they will be the best sisters ever. They will drive you nuts at times and probably try to dress you up in frilly things and make you play with dolls, but I promise you that they will love you more than anything in the world and will always have your back no matter what. 

There's one more person who I think is more excited to meet you than anyone and that's your Dad. Don't let him fool you either, he may look all big and tough on the outside, but really he is just a big ol' softy. He has been looking forward to having a son for years and now that you are almost here, he is more excited than ever. He will be tough on you at times, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. That is just how he is. 

So Hunter, please come soon so that we can all meet you. We can't wait to hold you and love on you and just be excited that we are finally adding another person to this huge family of ours. I promise I will give you lots of candy and sweets and stuff too when you get older. No, I am not opposed to bribing you. I am your Aunt after all. It is my job to fill you up on sweets and then take you back home to your parents. It's in my job description as an Aunt. 

So yeah, there's that. Like I said, babies are everywhere. And K over at Down at Fraggle Rock is getting close to having her little man too! And I am sooooo excited for her. I know she is getting anxious to meet him too. So all of you babies that haven't come into the world yet, hurry it up already! We are all soooooooo anxious/excited to meet you!



Megan

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. He's never coming out. He'll be 22 graduating from college and still inside the womb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!!! I love babies. Have so much fun w/ your new nephew when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR