Friday, March 21, 2014

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad that it is Friday. I desperately need a few days away from work. 

Here lately I have been completely obsessed with a few things. I thought it would be fun to share what those obsessions are. 

1. Workout Clothes

Oh my gosh I can not get enough workout clothes. I don't know what it is, but I just love them. And I keep finding more and more things that I like. My latest fave is these tanks from Under Armour. I currently have three colors and am getting ready to order more. They are sooooooo comfy! 

Source
2. Bluetooth Feature

My new car has this awesome Bluetooth feature. Anytime that I get in the car my phone automatically pairs with the Bluetooth and all of my phone calls automatically become hands free. Not to mention that I can play my music on my phone directly through the radio using this feature too. I love it. It is seriously the most convenient and useful feature ever!

3. Cosmos Creations Corn

Source
This shiz is amazing!! I can't even begin to tell you how delicious it is. It is baked corn. And the texture and taste closely resemble a buttery Cheeto, but oh my eff! I can not get enough of these lately. It is a great low calorie snack and you get a good amount for your serving! I have been buying this stuff like it is crack. 

4. Peanut Butter

Source
I don't' know what it is about peanut butter lately, but I have been eating it like a crazy person lately too. This is one of my fave peanut butters from a restaurant downtown called P.B. & Jellies. I don't care how old you are, you are never too old for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Never! 

5. Skinnytaste.com Recipes

Like I told you guys, I recently discovered skinnytaste.com and I am obsessed. I am on there daily looking for different recipes. I probably have 20+ recipes printed off from that website that I am waiting to try. I can't wait. They all look so delicious

And last but definitely not least...
6. My Nephew


This is my favorite picture so far. This is my youngest Niece, Rylei, holding her new little brother Hunter. Soo freaking cute! I just love this little guy! And I love my family! 


And those are my latest obsessions. Hope you guys have a great weekend!



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR