Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was full of family, friends and lots of fun. 

Friday afternoon I left work a little early so that I could head down to my personal trainers new studio for a session that we already had scheduled. Once he was done kicking my ass, I headed home to get ready to go out for the night. 

My friend Megan and a friend of hers from work were going out for dinner and then going Salsa dancing at this Latin nightclub. We thought it would be fun and something different. Dinner was delicious and we had a great time hanging out and talking. After we were done eating, we headed over to the nightclub so that we could catch the last few minutes of the lesson that they were having that night. 

After going through the last 30 minutes of the lesson, we just hung out and danced for a while. Although it was fun, it definitely was not my thing. Hence this tweet.


And not to mention this old sweaty dude would not leave us alone. He kept coming up to us and wanting us to dance with him. I did once and when I realized that dude didn't understand what personal space was, I was done. Ewww! It was just, eww! He finally got the hint and left us alone, but it was annoying as crap. Overall though we had a fun night. We are excited to go out again and go dancing, but we decided that we will just go to Cowboy's next time (a country western bar that is downtown) because we actually know the dances that they do there. 


Saturday I got up and went to the gym for Zumba. I felt like such a traitor pulling up to the gym and going in. If you are confused as to why I felt this way, you can read yesterday's post here and it will explain. After Zumba I went home and snuggled up on the couch for a bit with Louie and watched some TV. It was cold and dreary out and I just wanted to do nothing but lay around. 

Around 3ish I decided to get off the couch and get moving. I got dressed and headed out to go find some new jeans because mine aren't fitting very well. Well that was a complete bust. Apparently I am in between sizes right now and nothing fits. It's annoying. 

I then headed over to my Brother and my SIL's house and met the Hubby there. We decided to hang out and have a movie night. So I made dinner for everyone. A big pot of Chicken Enchilada Soup. We watched Frozen and American Hustle. I freaking loved Frozen. It was so cute! And American Hustle was really good too, but it is definitely a movie that I will have to watch again to fully understand everything that happened. 


I also got all of my snuggles in with my new Nephew. He is so cute and I just can't get over how adorable he is. I love him so much already. And so does everyone else. It was nice to get to spend some time with my family.




Sunday was my usual running around day. Groceries, more jeans shopping, laundry, cleaning. Ya know, all the same stuff I do every Sunday. Still no luck finding jeans. I think I am just going to have to wait a few more weeks until I am a few lbs smaller and a few inches smaller. Oh well. Just have to keep working at it I guess. 

That was my weekend. Did you guys do anything fun? 


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR