Friday, June 27, 2014

Five on Friday

This day could not have come at a better time. I don't know about you guys, but I need a break from this week. It started out pretty crappy, but definitely got better, but I still need a few days to recoup. 

Figured I would give this Five on Friday a try today. 

1-I'm obsessed with painting my nails lately. Not sure why. Just am. I love sitting down and taking a few minutes for myself to do something that just makes me feel good. I know it is just nail polish on my fingernails, but I love it and that is all that matters. 

2-Every time I see a damn commercial for the new expansion to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios I freak the eff out. I can not wait to go!! We are already planning our next trip for next May (2015) and I can barely contain my excitement. And I can already taste that delicious Butterbeer!! Yum!!

3-I hate doing laundry. There I said it. I feel like it takes forever. Not to mention I have so many pieces of clothing that can't be dried that I have to hang up and it just gets annoying. Can someone please come do my laundry for me? I'll make you dinner or a dessert. Any takers?

4-This fluffy butt is getting a haircut today! Although I love his fluffiness because it is ridiculously cute, it is summer time and he has been a very hot dog. And he loves going to the groomer. They always send him home in these adorable bandanas and if it is near a Holiday they are usually themed to match it. So I am hoping that they put a really cute patriotic/4th of July one on him. Yes, I realize I am ridiculous, but they just look so damn cute on him!


5-I have been trying to find tickets to see Dierks Bentley at Red Rocks and I just have to say that people are absolutely smoking crack! The general admission tickets were originally $40 before fees and since there aren't any available on the regular website, I have started looking at Craigslist, StubHub and other various websites. Well the cheapest I can find for a freaking general admission ticket is a $100! That is just stupid and crazy and I absolutely refuse to pay it. Which means I probably won't be going. Oh well. Next year I guess. 

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you have a great weekend and get out and do something fun! Happy Friday everyone!



Megan

1 comment:

  1. Ruby gets groomed tomorrow and homegirl needs it SO bad. I too am dying to go to the Harry Potter World. Someday when I'm allowed to ride rides again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR