Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Good Morning! Sorry for the day delay, but the weekend and yesterday just got away from me. Not to mention I was in a craptastic mood yesterday and writing any sort of post would have resulted in it just being whiny and not full of sunshine and rainbows. So yeah, there's that. 

This weekend was busy! Friday night was probably the least busy out of all of it. I had a session with my trainer right after work, so I headed over there and got my sweat on for a good half hour to forty-five minutes and then headed home to get ready to go out on a date night with two of my favorite boys, my Husband and his best friend Bret. 

We went to Kneaders for dinner which was delicious as always. Afterwards we headed back to our place and turned on Netflix. We started watching the first season of The Office because I was told by a few people at work that I needed to watch this show. I got about two episodes in and I could feel myself falling asleep. The show was hilarious, but I was apparently exhausted, so I headed up to bed. 

Saturday I was up early because I offered to help my friends out with a landscaping job that they were doing. They picked me up at around 7:45 and after a Starbucks stop, we were on our way. The rock for the job didn't show up until around 10:30 so we had a little bit of downtime which we spent at garage sales around the neighborhood. Then once the rock showed up, we got to work. We spent all day shoveling and moving 20 tons of rock. We didn't finish up until about 8 pm and by that point, we were exhausted. We grabbed some dinner on our way back down and then headed home where I immediately jumped in the shower to get all the dirt off of me. It was disgusting, but I felt a zillion times better. I then proceeded to pass the eff out. It had been a long day!

Sunday we woke up around 8 and started to get ready for the day. We headed out to breakfast with our friends to this little cafe called The Breakfast Club. And ironically when we walked in the door Simple Minds "Don't You Forget About Me" was playing. It was perfect. It was a really cute cafe that was decorated in all 80's themed memorabilia. And the food was amazing! It was some of the best french toast I have ever had! Yum!

After breakfast we headed home and just relaxed for a little while and watched some more episodes of The Office. Around 3ish I started to get myself ready to go out to dinner. Myself and a few of my friends took another friend of ours out to dinner for his birthday. We went to Red Lobster. The food was delicious like always and we had a good time just hanging out and chatting. 

After I left dinner I went and did my grocery shopping for the week and then headed home. I vegged out on the couch the rest of the night. I was exhausted from such a long weekend. 

Like I said, it was busy. And this weekend is looking to be the same. How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR