Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Might Be Crazy

Or so I have been told when I tell others what I am about to tell you guys. 

I am signing up to do a 10-12 mile Tough Mudder in September.


This is about the time that I usually see someones jaw hit the floor and then they proceed to tell me that I am absolutely crazy! 

And maybe I am. But if these past eight months have taught me anything about my life and about myself, it's that I can pretty much do whatever I set my mind too. 

I think the real question is why wouldn't I want to do something like Tough Mudder? I am only 26 years old. I am in the BEST shape I have ever been in my entire life. So why not push and challenge myself to complete one of the toughest mud obstacle races out there? 

And I don't care how long it takes me to finish it. It might take me all day. But guess what, all that matters to me is that I give it my best effort and that I finish! Will I be completely exhausted? Umm..yeah! Will I be covered in mud from head to toe? Absolutely! Will I possibly get electrocuted while running through a few of the obstacles? Yep! And will Arctic Enema probably be the death of me? Quite possibly!

 And guess what? I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!! Bring it on Tough Mudder!




Megan

1 comment:

  1. You are such a BAMF for signing up for this. My friend has done them and everytime she's like WHYYYY am I doing this again?! But she secretly loves it. You will too, and you'll kick ass.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR