Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Storymix Contest

I know I said that I would be MIA for a while, but I had a little bit of free time this afternoon at work and since what I am about to tell you is time sensitive, I figured I should probably get my butt in gear.

Today I was contacted by Caitlin from Storymix. Storymix is a company that specializes in custom wedding videos. They currently have a Facebook contest going on and they have asked me to blog about it to get the word out. Up for grabs is a $500 package. Here are the rules:


  • You must like there facebook page, which you can do here
  • Then you must fill out the entry form that can be found on the left side of the page and it is titled Free Wedding Video
  • Leave a comment on their wall telling them why you want to win 
  • Tell all of your friends on Facebook to go and leave a comment on your post. Each extra comment counts as an extra entry.
  • There are also 10 bonus entries if you post a video on their wall telling them why you want to win their package. 

Entries close on the 15th of July, so you only have a few days left to enter. So if you are interested in having video at your wedding, make sure you go and enter this contest and tell all of your family and friends to go leave a comment so that you get the extra entries. If you want more information, visit their facebook page for all of the details! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR