Friday, March 9, 2012

My Excuse For Being A Bad Blogger

So here is my excuse for being a bad blogger the last couple of weeks! You can take it or leave it cause it's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)

So last week I started having some serious pains in my mouth. For anyone who knows me, you know that I seem to have a lot of issues with my teeth. I personally think they hate me and just try to punish me as much as possible. Anywho, I started getting this huge bump on the outside of my bottom left side of my gums. It hurt like a biatch! I could barely chew. I was in a lot of pain. So I called the Dentist and they told me to come in right away.

So I went in and they took some x-rays and just as I expected, I had a really bad infection in that area which was causing the swelling in my gums and all of my pain. And apparently there was a large crack in my tooth because of some previous work that I had done by this whack job dentist I used to go to. So their solution was not something I was ready for or expecting.

They told me that they needed to extract(pull) my tooth. And this would help the infection to go away and that tooth would of course give me no more problems. I was a little freaked at first. I mean, I am only 24 and to have to have a tooth pulled and be missing a tooth just didn't sit well with me.

Well eventually I came around and decided that it had to be done. So the next day I went in and had that stupid sucker pulled. It didn't hurt at the time because I was so numb that I couldn't feel anything, but once that numbness wore off, my pain level went from 0 to like 8.

Source
This is seriously what it felt like when they
were pulling my tooth. 

I had this done on a Thursday and thought that I would be fine to go to work on Friday. Haha! Yeah, that wasn't happening. Between the antibiotics and the pain meds that they gave me and not to mention the pain, I was not feeling very well. So my butt stayed on the couch for pretty much three whole days because of how much pain I was in. I tried sleeping most of those days away, but that didn't always work. And I was also reduced to a liquid/mush diet for the first 24 hours. And I couldn't have anything that was hot because it could increase the swelling. Thank god for Jamba Juice, which I had to eat with a spoon, or I may have starved.

But, I am happy to say that I am feeling much better and I hope to get back to blogging again this next week.  I am going to try and work on Wedding Recaps this weekend because we did finally get the disc with all of our pictures on it, so now I just need to sit down and figure out what I want to recap exactly. And the photographers did finally come around and work with us, but I will save that story for another day. It's a fun one, haha!

I hope that you are all doing very well and I can't wait to start doing recaps for you. Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR