Friday, September 20, 2013

Just Stopping In

Happy Friday everyone! This post is being brought to you from Seattle, WA today! That's right. I am on my way to Hawaii! And yes, I realize that it is weird that I am flying through Seattle. But seeing as I am flying with Alaska Airlines, this doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. 


Anywho, I have already been on one flight today and now I am just waiting for my next flight which isn't for another two hours. And waiting for my ears to pop. It is seriously annoying. I have tried chewing gum, fake yawning and holding my nose and blowing. That only seemed to make it worse. Annoying! 

But I digress. I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I will have a few posts for you guys next week, along with a few guest posts. Thank you again to those that are guest posting. But for the most part, I won't be around much. Sorry, but best friend time will be happening and the beach will be calling my name! 

I hope you guys have a great weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about my trip. 

Don't forget to sign up for our Fall Swap!




Megan

1 comment:

  1. Have an AMAZING time (like I have to tell you that). I love it there and I'm SO jealous! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR