Monday, September 30, 2013

Heading Home

Monday is already here. What happened to my 10 day vacation? Oh yeah, I had a blast, so of course it flew by. I am now on an airplane on my way back home. 

I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I get to see my Husband and my fur babies soon, but sad that I had to leave my best friend. I didn't realize how much I missed her til I got to spend 10 days with her. And now the best friend withdrawals are going to begin and it is going to suck! And also sad that I have to go back to work! Ugh!

Anywho, I will try to get back into the blogging thing as soon as possible, but I am making no promises. I know that work is going to be crazy when I get back and I am sure that things will be crazy at home too. So as soon as I get some time to sit down and write out some recap posts, I will get them up. Luckily I kept kind of a journal while I was gone so that I wouldn't forget anything when I go to write my posts. 

Well that is all I have for you guys. Hope you guys have a great Monday. And hopefully I will be back to blogging regularly here soon! 


Megan

4 comments:

  1. welcome back to reality! ;) Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming home from an amazing vaca is so hard! and leaving hawaii certainly wouldn't make it any easier ;) can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming home from an amazing vaca is so hard! and leaving hawaii certainly wouldn't make it any easier ;) can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a great vacation, it sounds like it was a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR