Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meet The Husband

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying your week. 

I realized a few weeks ago that you guys have never really met the Husband. Yes, I talk about him and the things that we do in our lives, but I have never really introduced you to him. So why not have him guest post for me while I am on vacation. Well, kinda. He didn't want to actually write a post (party pooper) because he wasn't sure what he would say, so instead I decided to do a Q & A session/interview so that you guys could get to know him a little bit. So without further adieu, meet Aran. The Husband. 

Q: How old are you?
A: "32." Said the liar! "Fine. Okay. I am 26."

Q: What is your College degree in? 
A: "Communication with an emphasis on Recording Arts."

Q: When did you know that your Wife was the one?
A: "About two months after we started dating." 

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: "Firefly."


Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: "Casablanca." Even though I would have guessed he would have said Star Wars. You learn something new every day. 

Q: What is your favorite sport?
A: "Baseball."

Q: What is one thing that you do that drives Megan, your amazing Wife, absolutely crazy?
A: "Just one thing? Ummmmmm..............telling you to watch where you are walking."

Q: Have you ever been told that you look like someone? And who?
A: "Yes. I once had someone tell me that I looked like Jimmy Stewart and also Scotty McCreery."


Q: If you could be any Star Wars character, who would you be?
A: "Hans Solo cause he's a scruffy nerf herder."

Q: Favorite game of all time?
A: "Sonic 2 on the Sega Genesis."

Q: Do you have any nicknames?
A: "Yes. Biggs." And there is no real story/reason behind how he got this nickname. Maybe because he is tall. They just started calling him this at work one day and it stuck. 

Q: Who is your favorite band?
A: "Less Than Jake."

Q: Do you have any special or hidden talents?
A: "Playing guitar. Pushing my Wife's buttons and I can do character and accent voices. 


And there you have it folks. My Husband. He can be an absolute goof ball at times, but I love him. And he is mine. 

Do you have any other questions you are just dying to know the answer to? I would love to hear what they are. If I get enough, I will definitely be doing a second interrogation errr, I mean interview. 


Megan

1 comment:

  1. Awww such a good hubby to actually participate! I blackmailed Big A into doing a post once. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR