Friday, December 2, 2011

Glasses and a Hair Do

Today has been interesting. Today I went to the eye doctor. I have been putting it off for quite some time and within the last few months my eye sight just seemed to keep getting worse and worse. Some of you may find this hard to believe, but I have never been to an eye doctor. My fiance' was shocked that I had never been, but I have never had problems seeing things, so I never took the time to go.

Any who, we went to my appointment and as I had expected, I now need glasses. Surprisingly, picking out glasses was kind of fun. I got this really cute pair of Coach glasses! Eeek!! And the eye doctor has a special going on right now that if you buy one pair you get the second one half off, so I was able to get these super cute  Coach prescription sunglasses! Double eek!!! I am way excited to get them, hopefully next week!

Tomorrow is going to be another fun day of wedding stuff. Tomorrow is my hair and make up trial. I am really excited about this. I can't wait to see myself all dolled up and how I will look on the big day. I have a particular hair style in mind that I want, which I have showed you guys before, but I will show you again. It seems like it is pretty simple and shouldn't take her too long.



Found via Pinterest

They are essentially the same hair style and this is the overall look that I am wanting to go for. As far as my make up goes, I have absolutely no idea what I want. I do know that I don't want to have so much make up on that you can't tell who I am. I want it to be simple yet gorgeous/elegant/classy at the same time. I can't wait to see it all put together. Now I knew that I needed to bring my veil to the appointment but I wasn't sure about anything else, so I erred on the side of caution and brought my jewelry with me too. Am I forgetting anything else?

The other wedding related thing we have tomorrow is that we are meeting with our wedding coordinator from the church. It should be interesting to finally discuss details about the ceremony and everything that will take place at the church because up until this point everything has really been about the reception and what everyone will be wearing and what flowers will look like, etc.. It will definitely be nice to add another piece to the puzzle of what the day will be like. 

That is all that we really have planned for this weekend. We may make a trip to Ikea(FINALLY!! It only opened like five months ago and we still haven't gone). We may be waking up to some snow too! They are calling for a few inches, so I am kind of excited about that. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I will try to post some updates on the hair and make up trial later this weekend!

What accessories did you take to your hair and make up trial? Did you know exactly how you wanted your hair and make up going into your trial?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that hair style, it will look gorgeous on you. And you are right, now that I think of it, all the planning has been about the reception and not the actual ceremony part :) My hair trial girl came right to my house so it was easy and I loved it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR