Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Letters

Hallefreakingluja, it is finally Friday!!!!! I am so ready for this work week to be done. And on that note, it is time for Friday's Letters. 

Photobucket

Dear Auditors,
Oh I am so glad that you are gone after today. Two weeks is long enough. And I am so glad that you won't be back for a whole year! Don't get me wrong, you guys are nice enough, but you make my job not so much fun for two weeks.

Dear Weather,
Make up your mind. 65 degrees one day and then snow the next? Figure your crap out and decide on a season please. I don't care which one you choose, just pick one!

Dear Self,
Remember that the next time that you decide to do 100 crunches on the ab machine at the gym, that you will be hurting and extremely sore the next few days.

Dear Self Again,
I am very proud of you for getting back on the treadmill and running another mile. And even more proud of you for beating your last mile time by 15 seconds.

Dear Salt Lake City,
Please be a blast. I am so excited to see your city and to watch the Rapids win, so please don't disappoint me.

Okay, that's all I've got for today. My brain is kind of fried so I am having some trouble even coming up with actual thoughts. I keep thinking of something to say and forget what I am thinking halfway through. Yikes! I definitely need a very low key, relaxing weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!



Megan

1 comment:

  1. Great job for doing the ab crunches and running! I really need to get back to it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR