Friday, October 4, 2013

Remember Me?

Remember me? Yeah, I blog here every now and then. I know I haven't had a real blog post up in a while, but I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth. 

So much has been going on since I got back from Hawaii on Monday that I have had no time to do anything other than work and getting a few things done at home. Oh and catching up on all the shows I missed, haha! Priorities people!

But I have almost gotten myself completely caught up at work. It has only taken me four days to dig out from being gone for ten days. I am getting to a point where I can almost see the top of my desk. Yay!

And I have a ton of stuff to do at home this weekend too. I mean it is October 4th already and I haven't even started decorating for Halloween! What is wrong with me? So I am planning on pulling out all of our decorations this weekend and going to town on that. I guess I should probably do some real housework too, huh?! And I have things I need to do in the yard as well, but if it is cold like it is today (currently 40 degrees as I type this) I may not get to do any of that. But we shall see. 

Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?


Megan

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR