Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Weekend Recap

Once again I suck at blogging and couldn't get my weekend recap up for you guys yesterday. Sorry about that. I started it and then got busy with work. I hate being a grown up some days. Sigh. 

This weekend was insanely busy. But once again in a great way. Friday started with an after work personal training session like it always does. From there I headed home and waited on the Husband to get home because I was challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge like I am sure most of you have been. So I had to wait for him to get home so that I could do it. It was absolutely freezing. You can check it out below. 


After I was done with that I dried off real quick, got changed and then headed out to dinner with my friends. After dinner I headed home and decided it was time for bed. I was tired. It had been a long day and I was ready for some sleep. 

Saturday I got up early and made my way to the gym. I did yoga and then stayed for Zumba. It was only the second time that I had been to yoga and I am still not sure how I feel about it. I think my problem with it is that I just feel so lost. Haha! I have no clue what I am doing, but I think if I keep going it will get better. 

After getting my workouts in, I ran a few errands, did our grocery shopping for the week and then ran home to get ready to go out. I headed to my friend Megan's house where I met her and her Husband and then we picked up her Mom and stopped and had dinner on our way to the State Fair. We went to the rodeo and then stayed to watch the Chris Young concert afterwards. He was once again amazing. It was a great show and a good night. We had a lot of fun. 

Sunday I was up hella early. I'm talking 5 am. I had to be up in Denver by 8 am for the Reebok Spartan Workout. Which was awesome! It was a great two hour workout and a great way to start my day. We did lots of burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, and no big deal or anything, but we pulled a Jeep, haha! And they happen to put a video up of my group doing the Jeep pull. You can see me for like a split second. I am on the left side and I have on teal shorts and a black top. 


After the workout was done I headed home. I did some cleaning, made dinner and just relaxed for the rest of the day. It was a busy day. Heck, it was a busy weekend, but it was also a lot of fun. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR