Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Liz at The Optimistic Army Wife. Here are the rules lovelies!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you)
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for  you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

The Facts
1. I am newly married. We have been married for a little over two weeks now.
2. I love to clean when I am mad. So if I start into a cleaning frenzy, it's because I am pissed, haha!
3. I have recently realized that I am a very classic person when it comes to my tastes in a lot of things.
4. I LOVE Tim Tebow! Like, I am obsessed, haha! Not in a creepy stalker kind of way, but just that he is way gorgeous and a good Christian boy!
5. During High School I always hated Valentine's Day and thought that it would change once I had someone to share it with. Yeah, I still don't like it that much. Too many high expectations that are never lived up to. Damn movies!
6. I am going to be an Aunt again!! I can't believe I haven't told you guys this yet. Agghhh! I am so excited. i really hope for my brothers sake that it is a boy!
7. I don't know what I would do without my friends. My friends are the most amazing people ever and they can always make everything better and fun!
8. Wayne's World is still to this day one of my favorite movies!
9. I hate driving anymore. People are so stupid out there and I hate that I have to be a defensive driver just to get anywhere safely.
10. Now that my wedding is over, I don't find the wedding shows on TLC and WE as interesting.
11. I would love to be able to get my CPA license, but it is so expensive that I can't afford it right now.

The Questions
1. Where would you live if money was not a factor? I think I would still live where I do. I love my family and this is where I grew up, so I wouldn't change that.
2. Would you rather be Broke and Happy or Rich and Alone? Broke and happy. I mean I already am broke most of the time and we are happy, so yeah!
3. Whats your favorite dessert? Anything Red Velvet or Tiramisu
4. Whats the best vacation you've ever taken? That would have to be when I went to Hawaii on my Senior Class Trip.
5. Harry Potter or Twilight? Both!!!
6. Whats your guilty pleasure? The Maury show! I love finding out who the Baby Daddy is and I also love the "Look At Me Now" episodes. They are always fun!
7. Favorite Disney Princess, and why? That is a tie between Cinderella and Belle. I love their dresses and overall those are just my two fave Disney movies.
8. Would you ever re-live your high school days? A huge part of me wants to say yes, because there are a lot of things that I would change, but then at the same time that is hard to say because I wouldn't be where I am at today if I didn't go through what I did in High School, so I guess that answer is a no.
9. What trend/style do you wish would make a comeback? This one's hard. I can't think of one that I would definitely want to come back.
10. What era would you like to live in? I think the 50's and 60's would have been fun to live in. I love everything about those years. The movies, the music, the fashion. I think it would have just been an amazing time to live in.
11. What would you do with three million dollars? I would buy myself and my husband both new cars as well as a house! I would also put some of that away for our future kids College funds and then I would probably help my family out a little. I would probably also buy season tickets to the Broncos, haha! Who knows!

New Questions
1. What was the last song you listened to?
2. What was your favorite book as a child?
3. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
4. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
5. What is your favorite show on TV?
6. Who is your favorite band/musician and what is your favorite song of theirs?
7. Did you play sports or were you in any clubs growing up?
8. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
9. Where did you meet your best friends?
10. Do you hate Valentine's Day like I do?
11. If you could be any movie character who would you be and why?

Now, for the fun part. Tag! You're it!
Kayleigh @ Down at Fraggle Rock
Veronica @ Hey Big Girl: Are You Fat or Pregnant?
Nicole @ The Field of Life

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR