Monday, April 2, 2012

Bridal Party Gifts Part 3

The gifts for the Best Man and the Groomsmen were probably the easiest set of gifts that we had to come up with. This is kind of how the thought process went with these...

      "Hmmm, they are guys and they like Beer! Hey, let's get them Pilsner glasses!"

It really was that easy, haha! So we bought each guy a set of two pilsner glasses. I wrapped them all up and put them in nice boxes and that was that.

Unfortunately, we only got one picture of their glasses, so yeah, here it is...


All of the guys really liked their gifts. I am sure they have already used them. I mean they all do love their beer, haha!

What did you get your guys for gifts? Was it easy to figure out?

Photobucket

Need to catch up?

Arrivals
Hunting Down Tuxedos
A Morning of Getting Beautified
Venue Set Up
A Rehearsal & A Dinner
Bridal Party Gifts Part 1
Bridal Party Gifts Part 2

1 comment:

  1. I think we are doing the same thing. It is the only thing that I have suggested that Big A likes. Because God forbid he comes up with an idea himself! Haha. The glasses are nice! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR