Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Disney World Pointers

Happy Hump Day everyone!! It's Wednesday, which means that I only have two more full days of work until I am on a plane and heading for Florida! Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm not excited or anything, haha!

This is seriously how excited I feel, haha!
Source

Our first stop on our trip is at Disney World. I have never been to either of the Disney parks, so this is going to be a very memorable experience for me. With that being said, I also have no idea which rides we should absolutely go on and which ones we could skip if we are short on time. I know a few that we really want to go on because I am kind of OCD when it comes to stuff like this and I actually got Disney's Vacation planning DVD. I know, I'm a nerd, haha!

Just from watching the DVD and doing a little bit of my own research, I do know a few rides that I want to go on in each park. Like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Soarin, Tower of Terror, Star Tours(this one is more for the Hubby) and Toy Story Mania!

Courtesy of Disney World's website

I know that is just barely grazing the surface as far as all of the attractions that we can go see or ride. So I want to hear from you guys. What are some of your favorite rides or attractions? What rides or attractions should we absolutely go see? And which ones could we do without going to if we don't have the time?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR