Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters

Hello lovelies! It is a very cold Friday(thank goodness for the Friday part) and that means it is time for Friday Letters with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds


Dear Snow,
Agghhhh! You have finally arrived! I may or may not have screamed out loud in my car when I realized you were actually here the other night! I really appreciate you finally making your debut and making my new house look so pretty covered in you! But next time, could you at least snow enough so that I don't have to drive all the way across town to go to work. K? Thanks!


Dear Nieces,
You guys are all growing up so fast and I am so proud of you three, but I really do want you to stay little forever. So stop growing, like yesterday! And Miss Kelsi, thank you for actually smiling pretty in the picture we took the other day instead of the goofy smile you usually sport. 


Dear Taylor Swift,
I am so glad that your new album is finally available. I love it! It is definitely not a country album like I was expecting, but I still love it. Keep breaking those hearts so that you can keep writing great music.

Dear Country Jam,
I will be attending you next year. I don't care what I have to do or who is getting married, I will be there. I have missed you the past couple of years, and I will not miss you this time around!

Dear Broncos,
Please don't suck this weekend. And please don't wait to make your comeback in the 4th quarter because I have usually shut the game off by then if we are playing like absolute crap!

Dear Husband,
Will you please start listening to me more often? I have been telling you all week that you needed to get some medicine in you since you haven't been feeling well. So when you come home from work and are complaining about not feeling good and make me miss my Zumba class, I have no sympathy for you because I have been trying all week to get some meds in your system, but you wouldn't listen to me. 

Dear Halloween Decorations,
Can you just put yourself up? I just can't seem to find the time to finish decorating the outside of the house, so I would appreciate it if you would just have some magical powers and put yourselves up. Thanks!

Dear Christmas,
You are right around the corner and I could not be more excited!! I can't wait to decorate our new house in all things Christmas! I may even have to start making some new stuff to place around the house now that we have more space. Eeeeeekk!! I can't wait, so hurry up and get here already! 

That's all I have for today. Don't forget to go link up over at Ashley's blog if you are joining in on the Friday Letters fun! Have a great weekend everyone!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OMG snow?! I am SO not ready for snow. And Taylor Swift? I'm not sure if we can continue to be friends... you might have to be a secret TSwift fan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send some snow to Texas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow!! I'm so not ready for it! I mean, I am... because that means my baby girl will be making her arrival into our world soon after. But I'm still TERRIFIED to drive in snow :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR