Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Packing List

With our trip coming up on Friday, I have so much to do. The biggest to do though is the not so fun task of packing our bags.

Throughout the years of road trips and vacations, I have always found that packing is a lot easier if I make a packing list. So this trip will be no different. So last week I started my packing list. This so far is what it has on it:

Shorts
Pants
T-Shirts
Tank Tops
Dresses
Pajamas
Socks
Undergarments
Tennis Shoes
Flip Flops
Camera
Camera Charger
Phone Charger
Sunglasses
Hat
Make Up
Hair Dryer
Curling Iron
Brushes
Combs
Bobby Pins
Ear cleaner
Make Up Remover
Swim Suit
Laptop & Charger
Flight Itenerary
Hotel Info
Universal Tickets
Disney Tickets
Rental Car Info
Shampoo
Conditioner
Bodywash
Deodarant
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Body Spray
Glasses

I have been racking my brain for days and I can't think of anything else that should go on this list. I could really use some help to ensure that I have not forgotten anything. Now there are a few items that I know are not on this list for the mere fact that we will buy them when we get there. Like sunscreen and hairspray and things like that; they will just be easier to buy once we get there.

So if you think of anything that isn't on my list, please let me know. It is always nice to have a second set of eyes and another brain, to think of things that I may have forgotten. Thanks in advance for your help!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR