Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey everyone! I know, I know! It is already Wednesday and I am just now getting around to posting this. Work has been crazy already this week. Okay and I didn't want to go through the zillion pictures I took this weekend. So sue me. I was being lazy. It happens. So let's get on with it. 

Friday after work I picked up the Husband and then I headed to the gym to get in a quick workout and he went to the comic book shop. After we were both done at our respective places, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods to get me some new workout clothes and then we grabbed some food and then headed home where we proceeded to do nothing the rest of the night. 

Saturday morning I got up early and headed to my Zumba class. After I was finished there, I headed home to grab a shower and get ready to go meet KB for lunch and for some Christmas crafting. 

On my way over to KB's I got a phone call from a friend of mine who knew someone that wasn't going to use there tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra on Saturday night. So she was calling to see if we wanted to purchase them. I was soooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I had been complaining telling the Husband all week how badly I wanted to go because I had never been. So after talking it over with the Husband we decided to buy the tickets! But, more on that in a few.

I met KB at her place and then we headed out to have lunch at Red Robin. I was extremely proud of the choices that I made there. Even though I did have a burger I got it on a whole wheat bun and didn't have mayo on it and I didn't have fries. I had fruit instead. 

After lunch we went to Dollar Tree, Michael's and Hobby Lobby in search of some Christmas decorations and crafts. After some pretty successful shopping at all of the stores we headed back to her place and got to work on some the things we purchased. 

I headed home at around 3:30 so that I could start getting ready for the night. We left a little bit early and grabbed some food and then headed to the show. I was so excited. I couldn't contain my excitement and I am pretty sure that I was driving the Husband insane with my over excitement. What can he do though? He is the one that married me. He knew what he was getting into.


The show started around 8 pm and I was immediately thrown off. What I thought the show was going to be and what the show actually was were two totally different things. Don't get me wrong, it was still amazing, but when you are expectin one thing and you get another, it throws you for a loop and you don't know what to do. But even with that, I still loved the show. The lights were amazing and so were all the people in the show. I couldn't believe how amazing some of the singers were. They all blew me away. I am definitely glad that we were able to go. It was well worth it and something that I enjoyed very much.


Sunday was a busy day too. I spent most of the day running errands. Ya know, the usual places. The grocery store. Sam's. After all of my running around I spent the rest of the day picking up the house and doing loads of laundry. I don't know how my laundry piles up so quickly, but it does. And it's real annoying. But I had to get it done so I could have something to wear to work.

That was pretty much the extent of our Sunday. Oh and it was this adorable little guys 3rd Birthday, so we spoiled him with lots of love all day too! Happy 3rd Birthday Louie Bear!


The weekend was once again crazy. But we had a good time. I think I have just given up on the fact that I will never again have a not crazy weekend. Oh well! It keeps life fun and interesting!

Hope you guys had a great weekend. Sorry again for the delay in this post. I will be back next Wednesday with Weigh-In Wednesday. Have a great day everyone!



Megan

1 comment:

  1. I'm DYING to go see them but all of the regular tickets are gone and only the expensive ones are left. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR