Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well Damn!

I had every intention of posting a baby shower recap for you guys today, but unfortunately I am having issues getting the photos off of my phone. I blame Facebook for this one. I was trying to upload them all at once to an album so that I didn't have to go through and individually select and send each photo to my email, but my Facebook app kept crashing. Stupid technology!

I am hoping to have that post for you guys on Thursday now. Hopefully that will give me enough time to get all of the pictures off of my phone and get them organized.

In the meantime, I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing today, so I thought I would leave you with this video. I am absolutely in love with Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon. Every time these two get together it is just pure genius and hilarity. I firmly believe they should have a show together. It would be the best thing to ever happen to television. Here is to hoping that happens! Have a great day everyone!




Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR