Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Birthday/Christmas Present Ever!!

Last Friday Aran bought me the best Birthday/Christmas present ever!! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about this gift. My birthday is in December so if there is something that I want that is a little more on the expensive side or it is all that I want, I will just ask Aran or my Mom, whoever is the one buying the gift to just make it a Birthday/Christmas present. So this year, when I found out that this guy,


was going to be going on tour with this guy


along with these guys


I knew that I absolutely HAD to be there if they made a stop in Colorado.

Well, they announced the tour dates and Denver, CO was on the list for January 21st!! Eeeeekkk! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this. So last Friday the tickets went on sale and my amazing fiance bought me two tickets for my Birthday/Christmas present! 

I am so excited to see Scotty McCreery! And of course Brad Paisley and The Band Perry. I am a huge Scotty fan and have been since his first audition on American Idol. So, again, VERY EXCITED!

I am even more excited to get to take this person with me

Photo taken by JM PhotoArt at Lou's husbands homecoming

Now with these awesome tickets in hand, I have two AMAZING things to look forward to in January! My Wedding being the more amazing thing of the two, haha! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a nice present. That will be a great concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to go with you!!! ahhhh so iexcited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun. well, if I was a country music fan...but a concert with you ladies would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, what a great gift! My bday is 5 days after Christmas so I hear ya on the Birthday/christmas gift thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR