Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well, Sometimes You Just Have to Roll With It

Something I never thought I would have to worry about has happened. A really great friend of mine that I asked to be in the wedding had to tell me today that she can't be in the wedding because of some personal reasons. I completely understand why she had to and I could never be upset about her making the best decision for her and her family. I love her to death and I know that she is still going to be at the wedding as a guest so I am just glad that she will still be able to share that day with us.

Well, with that being said, I have to find someone else to be in the wedding. I have already asked someone else, but I am not sure if they are going to be able to. I guess I just have to wait and see. The only problem is that we are running low on time to order the dress. It only takes four to six weeks, but I would rather error on the side of caution.

I am really surprised with myself and how I am handling this situation. I am not even stressing about it. Which is awesome, but with everything else that has been going on lately with work and wedding planning, I am surprised that I am not stressing out over this. I am glad that I am not though, that is for sure. I think I am slowly starting to realize that you have to roll with things and take them as they come. The more you stress, the worse it could get so it is just easier to not stress about it and just take it day by day.

Have any of you had a similar situation? How did you handle it?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to go through that, its never easy when someone can't participate..but just keep thinking that its for the best for your friend and glad that she gave you enough notice. I hope you find someone else to fill her spot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you...you def. get to a point where tearing your hair out and making yourself crazy just isn't worth it anymore...wedding planning is def. a lesson in how to deal wit that and def. a growth experience.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR