Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

It has been a really long time since I have done this so I figured what the hay, why not! So it is time to fill in some blanks for Fill in the Blank Friday that Lauren over at the little things we do hosts every Friday. Shall we?



  1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Down at Fraggle Rock. K cracks me up with her stories of life and wedding planning and I can relate to a lot of them. You should go check her out!

  1. Something I am thankful for is my family and friends. I don’t know where I would be without them. Love you guys!

  1. Something that made me laugh this week was watching my cat Beckett yawn and about mid yawn he just stops and starts licking his chops, haha! It was hilarious!

  1. An item that is currently on my wish list is a bigger place to live with a much BIGGER kitchen. We are running out of space everywhere in our apartment and I am so ready to move into a house.

  1. I am excited about how my cap sleeves turned out on my wedding dress, and about getting my hair cut tomorrow!

  1. If I were a color I would be PINK! Hello! Any other color would just not be me!

  1. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by curling up on the couch in my pajamas with a blanket and a ton of great movies. Just thinking about it makes me want to go home and curl up on the couch!


Well, that was fun! There were some awesome questions this week. If you want to participate, don't forget to go link up on Lauren's page. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR