Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dresses Ordered...Check!

I have been holding off on doing this post because I was still waiting on a couple of my girls to go order their dresses. Well, I am very excited to report that every single one of my girls has ordered their dresses. Not only that, but three of them are already here!! That was quick!

Luckily, we picked out a dress that only takes 4-6 weeks to come in. If you don't remember we picked out The Dessy Group's Twist Wrap Dress in Espresso. Because this is not your typical dress where it only covers one size, this dress doesn't take as long to ship to the customer. With this dress one size covers multiple dress sizes. For example a size S is for girls that are size 6-10, a M is for sizes 12-16 and so on. I am absolutely in love with this dress and I want to order myself one so badly. All of my girls really seemed to like it when they tried it on so I hope that they will actually wear this dress again since you can do so many different styles with it.


The only other thing that I have to say is that we totally beat the Groom and all of his groomsmen in getting our stuff ordered first, haha! Sorry honey bunnies, but we beat you fair and square!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is a huge item to check off! My girls have had all theirs for awhile, it is the guys that I really worry about! As far as I know Groomzilla and one guy have their suit, and I am tired of nagging Groomzilla to keep on his guys to make sure they get their suits in time. Guess I should just let it go and leave that completely up to him to worry about. But I am a wedding control freak..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR