Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Damn You Hunger Games Books

Okay, I finally decided to read the Hunger Games series. I decided to drink the Hunger Games Kool-Aid. I finished the first book pretty quickly. It was definitely hard to put down. I am almost all the way through the second one right now and I have to say that I am a little pissed off!

Why? Because you can't change the rules like that! And how could you seriously kill one of my fave characters? Ugh!!! I was so mad last night when I was reading that I almost threw the book across the room. I don't even know how it ends yet, but I am so mad that I don't want to finish. I know that I will, but I am still so mad!

I'm not surprised by this at all though. I felt the exact same way when I read New Moon(the second book in the Twilight series for those that don't know what I am talking about) but I kept reading and ended up loving the third and fourth book. So, I am hoping the same will go for this series.

Have any of you read these books? Were you mad about some of the events that happen in the second book, "Catching Fire"?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I hear you! I read the books before the movie came out and am actually re-reading the second and third books now...sadly, the first book is probably the best. Still a good read, though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR