Friday, September 14, 2012

Post Secret Find

Hey everyone! Just a short post today, but I had to share something with you that I came across today.

Most of you probably know what PostSecret is. For those of you who don't, it is a website that displays anonymous secrets that people send in on post cards. It has been around for a while now. And they post new secrets every Sunday.

Well this week, the very last secret was one of the best I have seen. Check it out below.

Postsecret.com

So freaking cute right? Well, the best part was that the guy that sent in this secret sent in a video too. The video is of his girlfriend reading the PostSecret's for the week and seeing this particular secret and then turning around to see her boyfriend video taping her. And then he proposes to her. It is so cute and sweet!

Unfortunately I can't get the video onto my page because they don't have an html code to embed it. If you head on over to the PostSecret page you can see the video, but I am pretty sure it will only be there for a few days until they put up the new secrets on Sunday. So hurry on over and check out this amazingly unique proposal!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the site! Definitely added it to my favorites. I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR