Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekend Recap(A Couple Days Late!)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Sorry that this recap is so late, but with such a long weekend, work was absolutely crazy yesterday and I just didn't get a chance to write it. But, better late than never.

I took Friday off so that I would have a four day weekend instead of a three day weekend. Well, that worked out really well because of something really exciting that happened on Friday. I am doing a whole separate post on that tomorrow, so you will just have to wait to see what happened.

Saturday I watched my Nieces. We watched TV and had lunch and just hung out. We had a really good time together. We also hung out with our friend Bret on Saturday night and watched The Hangover Part 2. I had yet to see it, and I am glad that we finally did. It was hilarious. Not as good as the first, but definitely worth the watch.

Sunday we didn't do a whole lot. We ran a few errands, which included us buying a tree for our front yard! I was really excited about this purchase. Unfortunately we can't plant the tree just yet because we have to wait for our HOA to approve it (booooooo!) so the tree is still at the Nursery, but it has our name on it. I can't wait to plant it.

The one in the middle is ours. It's
an Autumn Blaze Maple

Monday, along with our friends Bret and Rochelle, we took our Nieces to the Sky Sox game. The Sky Sox are a Minor League Baseball team here in Colorado and their stadium just happens to be a block away from our house. Which when they do fireworks on Friday nights, is awesome because you can see them from our back yard. The game was fun and the girls really enjoyed it. The only downside was how hot it was and that they lost, but it was still fun spending time with our friends and family.

Kelsi, Rochelle and MaKenzi at the game
Bret and Kelsi at the game

That is the majority of my weekend in a small nutshell. Most of you can probably figure out what happened on Friday if you know what I have so anxiously been awaiting, or if you follow me on Twitter, haha! I will give you the full story tomorrow though. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I mean it is already Wednesday so we've got that going for us!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR