Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chef's Warehouse Sale

This past weekend the Hubby and I went to the Chef's Warehouse Sale. They have these like twice a year and have a ton of great kitchen products at deeply discounted prices. 

Sometimes we go and we find nothing. Sometimes we go and we find one or two things. But this is the first time that we have gone that we spent quite a bit of money because we found so many great deals! 

I was so excited to see how great of a selection they had on Le Creuset products, not to mention that they were amazingly cheap. We got a 2.5 quart covered casserole dish for $35 and a glass pitcher for $10. I looked both of these items up when we got home and the casserole dish is normally $75 and the pitcher is normally $40. So we got a great price on both of these pieces! I just wish they would have had better color selections. This wasn't quite the blue I wanted, but I still loved it!


 And I may or may not have a slight obsession with Le Creuset now. Why do I always pick such expensive things to be obsessed with?! I guess I will just have to keep looking at these sales to find more of their stuff so I don't spend so much money on it!

We also found some other items that we have been wanting to get for a while and that were on our wedding registry, but just never got around to buying. The first one being a Boos Butcher Block Cutting Board. Usually when they have these at the warehouse sale they have cracks in them or they are bowed, but this one was in perfect condition. And we only paid $60 instead of $100 for it! We also found a "used" Calphalon pan with a lid for $10!!! We pulled it out of the box to look at what a "used" condition meant and there was nothing wrong with it. No scratches, nothing. It looked like it had never even been used. 


We also found these cute nesting bowls for $5 that were different colors. And we can always use bowls in our house. And we also found a cooling rack for $6 and a steamer insert for our pans for $3!!!!!! I still can't believe how great the prices were on some of these items! The Calphalon pan is the one that gets me the most!

I would say we did a pretty good job this time around. We found some great things, some that we needed, some that we didn't but couldn't pass on the price. Overall it was a great day of shopping for us! What do you think of our bargain items?


Megan

6 comments:

  1. Some great finds!! Where is this place?? I must go here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great deals. I love when that happens. You got really useful stuff and I love the blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, great finds!! Ha, and I became addicted to Le Creuset as well when we got married last year!! We got a small dutch oven and a larger casserole dish as wedding presents, but now I just want MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This past weekend the Hubby and I went to the Chef's Warehouse Sale. They have these like twice a year and have a ton of great kitchen products at deeply discounted prices. survival warehouse location

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR